Attendance Criteria and Fees
Participation at the Global CEO Summit is strictly limited to CEOs or equivalent (Chairman, CEO, COO, CFO, Owner, Partner, Principal, President, Managing Director, Director General) of exhibition organizing companies or exhibition venues. This includes those with CEO equivalent responsibilities for a division within a firm.
- If within one company there are shared responsibilities equivalent to the CEO obligations, both persons may attend the Global CEO Summit.
- Substitutions are not permitted unless approved by the organizers.
- Participation may be refused at all times.
The above fees do not include accommodation.
Accompanying Person fee includes:
- Wednesday 5th February - Welcome Reception
- Wednesday 5th February- After Glow Drinks
- Thursday 6th February - Gala Dinner
CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY FOR DELEGATES AND ACCOMPANYING PERSONS
Registration cancellations made before or on 22nd December 2019 will be fully refunded. Cancellations made between 23rd December 2019 and 17th January 2020 - 50% charge. From Saturday 18th January 2020 onwards - 100% charge.
'French law n°92-1142 dated 31/12/92: payment upon receipt of invoice with no reduction for prepayment. A penalty of x1.5 the legal rate is applicable if non payment after 30 days'